A sewing machine is one of the must-have appliances for many crafters and stay-at-home moms. As long as the machine performs a wide variety of sewing tasks, it continues to add value to money of the owner. There are many brands offering lots of sewing machines which come with a plethora of features, but just a select few can live up to the claim they make during the marketing of their products. If you still need to find a brand that offers sewing machines which promise to deliver durability and quality, Janome can be one of the front-runners. Janome DC2012 is one of the finest creations of this manufacturer.
The machine has just about any type of basic stitch you can imagine. In addition, some decorative stitches are also included, so you will not become disappointed. With an LED screen and three styles of buttonholes, the machine can satisfy your clothing and home décor needs.You can also make this machine work just the way you want as it allows you to use a good control over its functions.
What makes Janome 2012 sewing machine stand out among the handful of others?
Well-built and computerized, the machine will let you knowthe designs and numbers of the stitches which are technically placed under the LED screen.If you need to set it to a particular stitch, you can do it easily by choosing a stitch and pressing one or two buttons.The SFS technology which is exclusively an innovation Janome consists of a 7-piece feed dog which is designed to accelerate the machine’s capability to deliver quality stitch consistently and seamlessly. The Superior Feed System is technically a new addition in the sewing industry. So, you will enjoy the performance of Janome 2012 sewing machine, particularly whenyou want to make a ball gown or mend your ripped pants.
The many features to enhance sewing crafts:
The multi-feature appliance will cater to the most of your demands.The machine includesa large number of accessories which will save your money on purchasing additional sewing tools like lint brush, thread nipper, needles and presser feet. A great working feature is the memorized up/down needle position.
Does Janome DC2012 come with any disadvantage?
The biggest disadvantage of having this machine is neither the quality nor the features. Just because you cannot purchase this machine if you are not located in the USA, you may not like the way it sells. Also, you cannot bring your machine with you if you move to another location other than any US states.
- 50 Built-in Stitches including 24 Heirloom Stitches as well as 6 Satin Decorative Stitches and a Star Stitch
- LED Stitch Pattern Indicators with two digits
- Automatic lock stitching
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width between 0 to 5 mm and 0 to 7 mm respectively
- One-Step Sensor Type Buttonhole System
- Automatic buttonholing with three different styles
- External Feed Balancing Dial and a Superior Feed System or SFS
- Box Feed System and Drop Feed System
- Manual Tension
- Horizontal Thread delivery
- Lay-in Threading with numbered paths
- Thread caps available in two varying sizes
- Built-in Needle Threader
- Easy-to-operate Thread Cutter
- Snap-On Feet
- Conveniently located Reverse Button
- Electronic Foot Control with a lever for ultimate Speed Control
- Magnetic, jam-proof and top loading rotary bobbin
- Automatic Bobbin Winder offering declutch capability
- Transparent Bobbin Cover featuring one-touch Release Button
- A High Presser Foot Life for additional clearance
- 15 Built-in positions for needles
- Removable free-arm system
- An Accessory Tray
- Memorized key to allowfor “Needle Up and Needle Down”
- Retractable Carrying Handle
- Weight: 8.2 kilograms or 18.2 lbs
- Front Halogen Lightbulb
- Direct Current motor
- Slider Speed Control
- Sculpture Stitch available in a couple of lengths
- Bi-directional Blanket Stitch
Despite the location specific limitations on buying the machine, it is still a great sewing appliance for US people who will also find the Janome DC2012 manual easy to understand. Also, Janome 2012 reviews from a lot of users indicate that it has been good enough to satisfy the most of users’ demands except some very distinguished needs on occasions. To know more about Janome DC2012, watch this video: